- Doppler Blood Pressure: Just as in human medicine, blood pressure is a very important to measure and monitor in pets. Blood pressure measurements are more difficult to obtain in pets than in people, that is why we use a doppler unit, the most accurate non-invasive method to obtain blood pressures in pets.
- Tonometry: Glaucoma in pets is a serious and very painful disease of the eye. The accurate diagnosis of glaucoma is difficult without specialized equipment. We use a tonometer to quickly and accurately determine if your pet's intra-occular pressures are too high - the primary indicator of glaucoma. The procedure takes only seconds to perform and causes no discomfort to the patient.
- Digital Radiology Services: Our on-site, digital X-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the diagnosis of many disorders.
- Electrocardiography Services: We provide ECG services on-site as well as consultations with cardiology specialists.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary